Corflute Signs

Amongst the variety of printing we do here at Graffiti, Corflute printing is one of our most popular. Corflute is a plastic material with a corrugated texture & is great for outdoor use! 

Mainly used for Real Estate signs, Builder/Construction signs & all sorts of advertising.

Here is a sample of a full colour sign printed today.

Contact us for a free quote.

Corflute Material - Corrugated texture